In this episode I bring in a guest, Fr. Martin Latiff, a priest from Miles Christi, and we talk about the importance of the devotion to Mary and how to develop it in our lives. He shares his story about how his devotion to the Virgin Mary grew after some graces were granted to him at Lourdes, France.
We also speak about the importance of the devotion to Mary in your college and young adult years, and we share some tips on how to obtain that filial, loving devotion to the Mother of God.
I also share some important discoveries of ancient historical evidence done in recent decades that should strengthen your devotion to the Virgin Mary.
- You can watch a video about Fr. Martin Latiff’s vocation story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3TUT3bsfsY
- Fr. Patrick Wainwright is a priest of Miles Christi, a Catholic Religious Order.
- Miles Christi Religious Order website: https://www.mileschristi.org
- This Podcast’s Website: https://www.forcollegecatholics.org
- To learn about the Spiritual Exercises (silent weekend retreat), visit: https://www.mileschristi.org/spiritual-exercises/
- Recorded at our Family Center in South Lyon, Michigan.
- Intro music from pond5.com